Next meetingApr 05
ASGGN Meeting. Dublin, Ireland
27th June 2013
The next international meeting of the ASGGN will be as a satellite immediately following the Greenhouse Gases in Animal Agriculture Conference in Dublin.
The meeting will be held in Room A005 Health Sciences Centre, University College Dublin.
The meeting will consider:
Morning - Science
- ˜ Methane Phenotype Working Group Report Back - This will cover aspects of the white paper being prepared
- ˜ Issues around implementing selection and genomics tools in different production systems / countries - This will cover the need for genetic improvement infrastructure within country, species and production system
Afternoon - Business
- ˜ Nature of the ASGGN - It's role in GRA and LRG and expectations
- ˜ A formal structure for the ASGGN - Do we need one?
- ˜ IP - How do we handle it?
- ˜ A process for sharing - How do we handle data?
- ˜ Succession planning and Handover
Latest News View All
On the 14th and 16th of February the annual meeting... Read more
Information about 2 network meetings at... Read more
ASGGN updateOct 14
Dear all, I would like to share a few messages... Read more